Friday, March 1, 2013

One day


One day, I'm going to leave
One day, I'm going to travel
One day, I'm going to become a nurse
One day, I'm going to go to a war stricken country
One day, I'm going to help others to help myself
One day, I'm going to be free from all the hurt and pain I have felt almost all my life
One day, the anxiety will be gone
One day, I won't have to hear my parents scream and fight and cuss
One day, I will learn to control what comes out of my mouth
One day, my sisters will have no worry
One day, I will forget the sexual assault
One day, I will not care about what others think of me
One day, I will be confident
One day, i will have self esteem
One day, i will find the love that I think I deserve
One day, I will finish what I have started
One day, I will be free

No comments:

Post a Comment