Monday, April 30, 2012

Duggars

Have you heard of the Duggars? They are this amazing family with 19 children and two grandbabies. 19 kids. Now, I personally don't see anything wrong with having that many kids. Michelle is such an inspiring and amazing woman, and she has so much patience! I probably could have 19 children when I get married, but my patience level can sometimes be very, VERY low. It's hard enough dealing with my two younger sisters! Haha. Back to the point, the Duggars are so amazing, and their family is so blessed. I am especially happy for Josh and Anna who now have two beautiful children, Mackynzie (don't know if I spelled her name correctly) and Micheal.
They (Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar) have a show called 19 kids and Counting, and I encourage you to watch it on TLC or find their videos on youtube!

Thanks for reading, and please follow!
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment