Friday, April 20, 2012

My Weird Life

I think that I might be one of the weirdest people I know. Besides my best friends and my sister. Lol. No joke. Ok, so I was in church one day and I noticed a bad smell. I was like, Lord, please don't let that be coming from me. So I sniffed my armpits right in front of the guy I like. And then I was like, YES! It's not me! THEN I heard someone behind me and guess who it was? My crush. How does this happen to me?
Then this other time, I was in a car with one of my former best guy friends (we're just friends now) and I was laughing so hard that I had snot coming out of my nose. My Word. He saw it and was like, Umm, Joyce? You got a little something there coming out of your nose. I had no clue. See, I'm weird. Long story short, I hunted down some tissues and wiped my nose.
And sometimes...I'm  a little dangerous. This kid and I were talking and he got me so annoyed that I picked up some hard foamy thing and threw it, aiming for his head. Lol. What happens? It smack his little arm and breaks in half because I threw it so hard. I didn't even say that I was sorry. I just stood there and laughed like a hyena. \

Yep. That's my interesting life. Told ya I was weird.

PLEASE FOLLOW! I will most likley follow back, unless it's something bad or has satanic stuff in it. If you have any suggestions about how I can make my blog better, please message me. Email-apostolicjgirl@gmail.com But please, no cussing.

Thanks!

2 comments: