Thursday, April 19, 2012

I Don't Care

I don't care about what others think about me. I really don't. I don't listen to Lady Gaga and Rihanna and Eminem and all these other singers of today's world. Have you actually read those lyrics? They disgust me. I wear skirts everywhere. It's what I believe is modest apparel and it's what the Bible says to do. In gym, you will never find me in a pair of shorts or sweats like everyone else. You'll see me in a knee-length skirt, with leggings underneath. I don't wear make-up. It makes me feel like a Barbie. FAKE. Like I'm trying to be someone I'm not. Why can't I show my real beauty, instead of putting on layers of chemicals on my skin? I don't cuss. I don't drink. (I'm underage anyways, but still. i won't) I don't do drugs. What's wrong with this world? Why do people do these things. These are horrible things to do. I don't care about what the world says and what other people think of me. Anyways, why does anybody care about how I act and what I wear? It's my opinion. There are boys and men wearing sagging pants with a bunch of tatooes, and I don't hear anybody saying something to them. I see girls walking into the grocery store with booty shorts on and too tigh tank tops and I don't see people staring. So why is it so alarming to others that I choose to dress modestly?

Remember: Modest is Hottest

1 comment: